Vote Cynthia McKinney for President
In Utah, McKinney/Clemente are on the ballot!
During her 12 year tenure in the United States Congress, Cynthia McKinney won recognition as an outspoken leader for human rights, an ardent advocate for peace, and a determined worker for justice. She authored legislation to: eliminate federal subsidies for corporations taking jobs overseas; institute a national livable wage; repeal the Military Tribunals Act; eliminate the use of depleted uranium weapons; impeach Bush, Cheney, and Rice.
• End the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
• Single-Payer Universal Health Care
• National Living Wage
• Marriage Equality
• Sustainable Energy and Transportation
• Right of Return for Katrina/Rita Survivors
• Debt relief for Workers, Students, and Homeowners