During her 12 year tenure in the United States Congress, Cynthia McKinney won recognition as an outspoken leader for human rights, an ardent advocate for peace, and a determined worker for justice. She authored legislation to: eliminate federal subsidies for corporations taking jobs overseas; institute a national livable wage; repeal the Military Tribunals Act; eliminate the use of depleted uranium weapons; impeach Bush, Cheney, and Rice.
• End the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
• Single-Payer Universal Health Care
• National Living Wage
• Marriage Equality
• Sustainable Energy and Transportation
• Right of Return for Katrina/Rita Survivors
• Debt relief for Workers, Students, and Homeowners